Skip to content
- Perlite provides soil aeration and drainage with over 90% of its total porosity and 60% of aeration porosity.
- Perlite increases infiltration, reduces evaporation, provides economy in irrigation.
- Perlite is inorganic,so it does not include any weed seeds and it not exposed to
- Salinity and alkalinity do not cause any problems when per/it is used due to very low quantity of solvable ions in the substance.
- Perlite easily regulates ambient pH with its neutral pH (pH=6,5-7,5) and low chemical buffering.
- Excellent thermal conductivity of expanded perlite decreases the influence of daily temperature changes on plants as much as possible.
- In soilless agriculture after sterilization Perlite can be used during 6 years without any harm to the soil structure. It ensures early harvesting.
- Perlite prevents damages and losses of seedling roots.